Foster Plumbing is a family owned and operated commercial plumbing company. We are currently looking to add a member to our team who has a current Colorado Journeyman’s license with most of their experience in commercial plumbing. We offer full benefits including healthcare, vision, dental and a 401K. Work hours are Monday-Friday from 5am-1pm or 6am-2pm typically in the Denver Metro area.
Daily work will include (but is not limited to) replacement of new drain and water lines, water heater replacement/install, TI improvement, commercial bathroom renovation, underground rough, small ground up construction, and core drilling.
$32 per hour. Plus company van.
- Must have knowledge of tools, equipment, and materials used to perform services on commercial plumbing systems.
-Must have experience in leading projects
- Verbal, Written & Computer communication skills.
- Experience with roughs and undergrounds preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with a fairly clean driving record.
- Ability to lift and carry 50+lbs.
- Must have basic plumbing tools.
- Must be able to pass a reasonable background check.