Foster Plumbing is a woman owned and operated commercial plumbing company. We are currently looking to add a member to our team who has 4+ years of experience in commercial plumbing. We offer full benefits including healthcare, vision, and dental and 401K. Work hours are Monday-Friday from 5am-1pm or 6am-2pm, typically in the Denver Metro area.
Daily work will include (but is not limited to) replacement of new drain and water lines, water heater replacement/install, tenant improvement, commercial bathroom renovation, underground rough, small ground up construction, and core drilling.
Up to $32 per hour plus company van.
- Must have knowledge of tools, equipment, and materials used to preform services on commercial plumbing systems.
- Must have experience in leading projects- Verbal communication skills.
- Experience with roughs and undergrounds preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with a fairly clean driving record.
- Ability to lift and carry 50+lbs.
- Must have basic plumbing tools.
- Must be able to pass a reasonable background check.
If you do not have 4+ years of Commercial Plumbing experience, we do not have space at this time.
Woman owned company; we are regularly getting prevailing wage jobs.
For inquires contact Jessica Walger at 303-752-5332 or fill out the form below.